பதிவிறக்கம் செய்தபின்னர் duble click செய்து மென்பொருனள உள்ளீடு செய்யுங்கள்.
1. The file is zipped so you need Winzip to extract it to a folder. The extracted folder should contain TamilUni.msi file and i386 folder and should look similar to the following picture.
2. Double click on TamilUni.msi to install the Tamil Unicode Bamini Keyboard Layout.
3. Unicode Tamil language support for Windows 2000
To complete the installation you may need Windows 2000 installation CD and must be logged in as a user with Administrative privileges.
1. Installing Unicode Tamil Language support for Windows 2000
Unicode Tamil language support for Windows XP
To complete the installation you may need Windows XP installation CD and must be logged in as a user with Administrative privileges.
1. Installing Unicode Tamil Language support for Windows XP
4. After you have installed Unicode Tamil Support, you need to add Tamil Unicode keyboard input.
i. Choose Tamil as a Input Locale from Drop Down Menu.
ii. Choose Tamil Unicode Input with Bamini Keyboard Layout as Keyboard Layout/IME
5. Click Apply or OK
6. Now you will see Language Bar on Taskbar by default ENglish would be set but if you click on the bar you will see the options menu.
!!! வாழ்க தமிழ் வளர்க தமிழ் !!!